Saturday, February 6, 2010

Best Vintage Speaker How Do I Connect A Speaker To A Vintage Pa Amp W/ Screw Type Terminals, Do I Wrap Both Wires Around The Screw?

How do I connect a speaker to a vintage pa amp w/ screw type terminals, do I wrap both wires around the screw? - best vintage speaker

), You sheath cable (well, at the terminal and screw it on the button below, or on some models if the screw can turn to, you notice a hole in the axis of the screws. You can use the cable with you when necessary.

3 comments:

Thinkens... said...

I do not want to insult your intelligence. To make sure, he spoke of "Live)" (singular. You connect the positive and negative for the screw. One of the screws should be referred to as "soil". This is the only one to connect the negative cable.

pappy said...

Get crimping cable lugs from Radio Shack or somewhere like that. If your device is a high-end, they are very good.
You have children onesand Nice gold can not even tell you how to get them.

dddd said...

can, but poor. I would put an end to the cable ends with blade protection against corrosion, which can cause poor sound quality.

I mean HELLO-Fi and hard work

http://www.monstercable.com/productdispl ...

Post a Comment